Sunday, April 03, 2011

52.13 Oh right... this...


Yep, totes didn't write a blog this week, and as I have less than 2 hours before next week starts you aren't going to be getting much out of me...

Today is mother's day in the UK so Helen and I spent the day with her parents and her Sister her husband and our nephew. It was Helen's sister's first mother's day (Phew that was a mouthful to say) and we had a fantastic roast lamb meal, that I couldn't possibly do justice to in blog format... Know that nomz were had.

I have every intention of writing more in the weeks to come, but this is all you get today....

Random Fact:
When Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle, it travels at a rate of 25 miles per year.

2 comments:

Mango said...

Well, with that trivia, whet more do you need?

Anonymous said...

Is that the frist time you had Lamb ?