Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Totally not late at all...


So today we decided to go in search of A tea house.... Which we found, but we were there an hour and a half before it opened so we decided to go in search of Pancakes, I meant to drive to a specific IHOP in Tukwilla, but I got lost, as even with GPS I am still very prone to do. and I accidently found another in Renton. After breakfast we went out to Tempé (my new to me car) and true to her name she didn't start... We decided to give her a little time to herself, and went for a walk. After our walk and some amusing observations at the Renton Wal~Mart, we got the car started and decided to go see a film. We saw Couples Retreat with Vince Vaughn,Jason Bateman and Kristen Bell, and others. It was really funny... after the movie we had a light dinner and found a little loose tea shop in the mall and had some nice Chai tea and then headed home where we made my Vlogtag video Link here We are adorable, Tomorrow I think we are headed out to Seattle should be tons of fun...

Random Fact: Mustard can prevent Alzheimer's Disease .... contributed by my mother, and Helen's total aversion to said Mustard and her completely Rubbish memory...

No comments: