Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Heading Back In That Direction

I thought about how to write this all night as I am sure everyone is going to lose their heads after I post this, So I am going to make this short and sweet. I received a muster notice in the mail. Basically what this is means is that they are very likely to reactivate me and send me for another tour of the Sandbox. I spoke to a few of the Higher ups and while this particular Muster is not for deployment, it is more likely that I will be re-activated and according to some of the people I have spoken to, there is an 80-95% chance that I will be over seas once again at the start of the new year... More on this as it develops. 

Random Fact:
My first tour of Iraq was the majority of '03
My second tour a majority of '06
My third will be a majority of '09
someone remind me to hide before 2012... grin

No comments: