Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day & My Many Adventures

Fear is an amazing motivator, you find yourself seeking new avenues of ways to do things that you didn't previously think were possible.  With this recent talk of mobilization (MOBE) i have been putting a lot of thought into where I am financially. Which is somewhere near the bottom of where i would prefer to be. And by somewhere I mean I am surrounded by Bedrock... Hmm Geology jokes anyone? Anyone? yeah didn't think so... I had this entire weekend off ( I was supposed to work saturday but found out at the last minute that I didn't have to.)  which was amazing although I did very little.  I went out to lunch with a coworker of mine yesterday that was in Florida all last week. She bought me some new Spidey Schwag which always makes me happy. We had a very nice lunch and talked about boys. Well she talked about boys, mostly I just listen... She is a great person and will one day mature into an amazing woman. This past month has been full of crazy emotional ups and downs for me. I don't know if a particular Georgia resident still reads this blog, but if you do, I owe you an apology. I've noticed that a lot of people confuse Memorial Day with Veterans Day... Memorial Day is in remembrance of those that have fallen fighting for our country. Veterans Day is in remembrance of those that have fallen and those that came back and those that continue to fight.  We are cool like that. Well I am off to try and play Grand Theft Auto 4 even though that game is so very difficult for me. I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend....

Random Website of the blog
www.youtube.com/user/aslanenlisted

2 comments:

Mr. Brooks said...

Question to family or friends of "when I was a child all I cared about was how must "money" or stuff someone would give me" Adam JJ Brooks. Grow up, what happen to I want to be a teacher, instead of a WalMart, bank teller ex army dude.
Does anyone even read this any more?

Anonymous said...

Lots of people read this. They just don't write their comments where you can read them.