Sunday, September 04, 2005

Cruisin' the Bay

So I realize it has been like a hundred years since I last posted and I apologize for that... A lot of things have happened and I have been very busy..... Most noteworthy of them and the reason I am posting, is that I am currently sitting in a Bistro in little Italy, San Francisco... A couple friends and I decided it would be fun to drive down here (12 hours and only got really lost once) We have been doing the tourist thing... We went on a cruise around the Bay and then managed to find a scalper with tickets to tour Alcatraz.... Very cool... I sat in an actual prison cell... I feel I have so much more in common with some of my friends, granted most of them spent more then just five minutes in their cells. We are staying in the Edwardian Hotel which for three of us is like way too small... I don't know if any of you have ever stayed in a European hostel but it is a lot like that.... I don't have too much time to go into many details but suffice to say my next blog should stock full of entertaining content... I do want to mention this one drunk guy we met a couple of nights ago... He found out we were soldiers and kept asking us a lot of really uncomfortable questions... How much do you make? What is your favorite weapon... And then kind of randomly he asked me if I had killed anybody and I was like "Today?" he didn't say too much after that, we sure got a kick out of it though.... We went and saw some stand Up comedy last night and we plan to see a different guy today... We spent half the morning looking for another comedy club... I hope you All are well and enjoying your labor Day and I will post again soon....

Random observation of the day.... San Fran Smells a tad fishy.....
James

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Video blogs gaining in popularity
Pete Prodoehl edits video that he will upload to his video blog site at his Oconomowoc, Wis., home.
Bryce Eddings
breddings.blogspot.com
Check out my site about option trading