Saturday, February 19, 2011

52.7 Broad searches


I have absolutely no Idea what I should write about this week. So in an attempt at spontaneity and a hope for inspiration I googled the word images. which is just about as broad a search term as googling "stuff". There were something close to 3 billion images in my search and most of the ones I glanced at involved space and then I saw the image at your left.

It's educational, bitches! Deal with it.



Random Fact:
In English pubs, ale is ordered by pints and quarts. So in old England, when customers got unruly, the bartender would yell at them mind their own pints and quarts and settle down. It's where we get the phrase "mind your P's and Q's"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! How many thousands of miles are you from here? And you choose the same image that we have been looking at a lot lately.

Do you suppose our latest E-mail to you (if you have even looked at it that is)had anything to do with your choice?

Love you both

Gram & Gramps