Monday, January 03, 2011

Project 52 Week 1


Back in September I made a promise to my Grandparents that I would be updating this blog with more frequency, unfortunately like most things promised on the Internet I have yet to fulfil this promise. That is about to change,

My wife (more on that in a minute.) came up with an idea that she had titled Project 52. The basic premise of the project is for both of us to post a blog at least once a week (on a non specific day) this year on our individual blogs. (Obviously we will still be updating our joint venture film review blog as we see films.)

A lot has happened since my last update in November. As I mentioned above Helen and I are now Married. We had a small ceremony on the 12th of November with just Helen's Parent's her Sister and Brother-In Law and of course their new baby, and we are planning to have a Large wedding sometime in the fall of 2012 (Which co insides with my next VISA requirement.)

We had a fantastic Christmas and rang in the New Year with friends and family. I am finally able to look for work and have been on the look out for any and all employment opportunities. I have an interview lined up for this Thursday which looks to be a good possibility.

Helen and I have officially stopped our Radio Show on Felixstowe Radio for the time being but we have decided to bring He said, She said to YouTube and launched our first video on the official HeSaidSheSaidFM channel yesterday. Which you can watch below.



Hope you enjoyed the video and I hope you enjoy this weekly glimpse into a former soldier's continuing adventures.

Random Fact Today in History:
in 1959: Luna 1, the first spacecraft to reach the vicinity of the Moon and to orbit the Sun, is launched by the U.S.S.R.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you come up with the random fact or is that generated, cos if that's u its very clever idea and you should do it every blog, and if its generated you should still tell everyone it was ur idea :-P

Luv xxx

Unknown said...

So happy you both are doing this. I hope i do a better job at keeping up. I look forward to what you guys do on your youtube channel.

Much much much love! And best of luck with your job search and interviews

<3s

A.J. James Brooks said...

@Amanda

The random fact is in fact my idea I have been doing that type of thing(random fact, Joke, Riddle, observation) for the majority of this blogs nearly 5 years running.

@Mary Kate

Thank you for the well wishes and I hope you enjoy our future endeavors