Tuesday, November 10, 2009

She knows when we lie....


Today didn't really work out the way that I had hoped but I did get a chance to see some friends and have a nice meal with them. We had planned for more hanging out, but that wasn't meant to be. Tempé (the car) was true to form very temperamental today and decided she didn't want to cooperate. Luckily it wasn't a big deal and we were able to meet up with everyone as planned.
Before we sat down to eat I walked across the street to wash my hands (as they reeked of fuel) I was walking towards the 7-11 (which for the record did not have a public restroom) and an obviously homeless woman asked me if I had a cigarette I told her that I didn't smoke and went on my way thinking nothing of it, as she was walking away she said she knew when people were lying to her. I laughed and said no really, smoking is bad for you.

About an hour later the same woman came in to the Teriyaki place where we were eating and after being loud and yelling at the hostess came to our table and asked for money we all replied that we didn't have any to give and she once again mentioned that she knew when people were lying to her and that more or less we could all rot in Hell. I told her to have a nice day. I am an A-Hole...
After our meal we walked back to the car and after some gentle coddling (I may or may not have kicked the car once or twice) She started back up. I drove The Alien and Miss Lewis Home and then Miss Abbott and I came Home and watched a film. As I type this Miss Abbott is quickly falling asleep behind me...

Random Fact. Modern research has shown that a sharp decrease in daily calories results in fewer nocturnal ejaculations in men and an overall decrease in the sexual themes of dreams .. Which explains my constant need of Ice Cream before bed.... (awkward)

No comments: