Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The little things


      You know how some days, it is all the little things that make life such a wonderful and fulfilling part of your life? Today was one of those days. I hate my job. It isn't a secret, in fact if you have read more then the first sentence of this blog, you know it is a frequent topic of discussion. Don't get me wrong it's retail, you are expected to hate it. You would have to be some kind of masochistic freak to enjoy being belittled by people who think and behave as though they are better than you because they don't have to lower their standards to work in such a less than fulfilling place.  One of my secret joys in life is running into the exceptionally rude customers in places like Burger King when they ask if I would like fries with that... it is the little things...

   Amount of time till I'm sitting on a plane headed towards Pennsylvania and Laurie?                             ... 5 days 10 hours and 35 minutes
         Not that I am counting.... 

    Random Question.... What is the most awkward thing you have ever had in your carry on baggage? 


Is it me or is this picture begging for an OJ Simpson joke? 

1 comment:

Laurie said...

now it's 5 days 0 hours and 7 minutes!!! i am working out details for NYC as we speak :) love you!