Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Back to the Grind

AS I am sure all of you can relate, The first day back to work after a vacation of any length is always rough, mine was no exception. It began with having forgotten to close my drivers side window after arriving home last night, which led to my sitting in a very wet driver seat this morning. Rest assured the window is closed tonight. 
    I am extremely tired, work wasn't really bad so much as I just really would have rather been any where else, or more specifically any where closer to the amazing woman I spent the last week with.
   I am not sure when my next day off is as of right now, but trust me when I say, the countdown has begun. 

Random Fact: Youtube Haters are like soo lame... 

1 comment:

RFG said...

If you are interested in getting to Philly, with a good job and have the Gov't move you like a military PCS contact me I can probably help. My phone # is the same or you can get me on AKO first name . middle inital . last name.