Thursday, January 01, 2009

The Year of 29


Hooray it is January !!! Again for officially the 29th time that I can testify to. Though to be fair I spent the majority of the first in the womb. Last night was fun, I went to a club. Where I danced terribly, I am either terribly out of practice or just altogether a bad dancer,the smart money is on the fact that I am probably just a bad dancer. I watched a stupid drunk Guy get slammed into a tree outside of said Club, and I drove to and from the club without incident. For the Record diners such as Denny's are not likely to be the best places to get service on New Years Day at 2 in the morning. While I was randomly playing on the internet today I saw the above image, the idea behind it is that you can have it on your screen so that it appears you are actually working instead of slacking off... It made me smile... If you click on it you should be able to see it in a bigger ratio. 

Random Fact...
When a drunk head meets a solid tree it makes a loud hollow sound...

No comments: