Monday, October 27, 2008

tomorrow, there is always tomorrow


So as i was typing that title i honestly forgot how to spell tomorrow the second time i was typing it. Seriously what the heck is my problem. Is it possibly the 15 straight days of work that I have endured? That my dear readers is very. Bloody. Likely. Tomorrow I am going to downtown Seattle, to meet an Author that I have become very fond of, his name is John Green his books are the ones you see a couple of posts below this one. I promise you, Tomorrow will be amazing....

Random Blonde Joke:
Bus Stop Blondes
Two blondes are waiting at a bus stop.

When a bus pulls up and opens the door, one of the blondes leans inside and asks the bus driver:''Will this bus take me to 5th Avenue?''

The bus driver shakes his head and says,''No, I'm sorry.''

At this the other blonde leans inside, smiles, and twitters: ''Will it take ME?''

No comments: