Saturday, October 04, 2008

A Night with Ellen Page


I had a really great weekend, yesterday I went and saw a couple of films in the Theatre (Eagle Eye with Shai Lebeouf and Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist with Michael Cera and Kat Dennings.) Today I bummed around my small town and relaxed as much as possible, I read for close to two hours at Starbucks and had a late lunch at Panda Express, which in retrospect explains my current level of tummy discomfort. I have to be to work at 4AM for the next three weeks, which means there will be a lot of early evenings in my future, tonight i am going to dive into some independent films starring the always delightful Ellen Page of Juno fame that i came across while wandering through the local Hollywood Video. 

Random Fact... Halloween is twenty seven evenings away.... And today in my wanders I came across a fully decorated Christmas tree. I hate retail. 

No comments: