Thursday, October 30, 2008

NaNoWrimo????


So there is this thing that is really popular that starts next month and I am considering entering it. NaNoWriMo is a wacky Acronym that is short for National Novel writing month. The basic Idea, as far as I have understood it from the people that I have heard talking about it is that during the month of November you are challenged to write a story o no less than 50,000 (yes fifty thousand) words. The basic Idea is to encourage all of those people out there that like me want to be writers at one point but never sit down and actually do anything about it. It breaks down to six pages a day, and when you think about it like that it doesn't seem that scary. All though on this side of it I sort of feel way out of my league.  if nothing else at least I'll have a good start on something I have wanted to do for a very long time.

I'm supposed to be staying up late tonight so that tomorrow night I can work another over night shift... but at the moment I am something like 30 minutes from passing out from sheer exhastion...

Random fact:
Up is a two letter word indicating direction... 


No comments: