Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween, Bah Hum Bug!


I have to work tonight, I am more than a little annoyed by this, more so because of the fact that I really should be sleeping right now but I just can not fall asleep. I need to find a new place to work. Any ideas? 

Sometimes when I am zoning out on the internet i find my self google searching Spider-Man, just to see what turns up. on more than one occasion I have been amused to find something of mine, (either something I have written or a picture I have posted or at the very least something I myself own.) in the top ten. As I was doing that today I found this image of Spier-Man in three different uniforms. What better a picture for Halloween I thought to my self. 

Random thought of the day:
Could it be that all those trick-or-treaters wearing sheets aren't going as ghosts but as mattresses?

No comments: