Sunday, September 28, 2008

Writes with a Keyboard


Instead of catching up on some much needed sleep this evening i have been watching Dances with Wolves... such a great movie... It has been a long time since I last watched it. I was challenged by my sister in-law to watch some of the un-opened movies I have instead of always buying new ones, it has been a long while since i have had the money to purchase a movie, much to my chagrin but at least I am able to enjoy some old classics... Obviously at this point my indian name would the Title. 

Random self promise of the Day, I have decided that each day after work I am going to sit for an hour at the local Starbucks and read to decompress from the days stresses, this is also provides many opportunities to people watch... Which i do so enjoy... 

No comments: