Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wal-Mart Drama


 The store inventory is a week from today, I think I am the only person in the store not sweating bullets... this could have a lot to do with the fact that I have every intention of jumping to the next best thing as soon as it comes about... Today while I was taking my lunch I received a phone call from a National Bank Chain Recruiter, she is going to pass my name onto some of her colleagues which doesn't actually mean anything at the moment, but could turn into something a little down the line. 

This is an attempt at my reposting to this blog with some regularity... we will see... 

Random fact of the day... Tomorrow is Payday for my first official for  pay period, My bills will be paid, I'll be broke and you will be jealous... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Query... what would make a person make contact with another after a long time, then not respond after the original recipient responds?