Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day & More Things I Want To Say.

Same shit different day,
I don’t know what I have to do to convince people that I am not worth talking about. I was in a relationship that didn’t work out, which makes me exactly the same as all these other hacks who have done nothing but converse and assume since I left my last blog. The only difference between my self and any other loser who has the misfortune to fall for the wrong woman is that A I tend to do it publicly and B I tend to do it frequently. Any one who has read any of my previous blogs has a clue that recently the only thing that inspires me to write is either something really good I.e. I meet a new girl or I get a job or what ever, or something that has me so aggravated that all I can do to contain and restrain myself is to vent. Sadly there has been less good recently than bad. I do have some good news I was promoted yesterday, I was a little afraid that I wasn’t going to get the position due to some of the drama that is currently surrounding myself and a few others. The pay increase isn’t huge but it is a step in the right direction and while my responsibilities have increased my level of control over my future has as well. I think it also makes my previous boss look good as well he has had 4 of his associate promoted in less than 6 months, obviously he is doing something right. I do want to say that I am considering deleting a few of my coworkers from my MYSPACE friend List do to the fact that at least one of you is the reason I am having so many problems. What ever I post is strictly for my venting purposes, if I have allowed you into my friend circle I at one time assumed I could trust you. The thing that really strikes me as funny is that while my last blog was very obviously directed at one particular person it was sort of heralded as the catch all for anger at a younger and obviously less mature generation. I had more than one person call me that had assumed I was talking directly to them, one of them even called me in tears telling me how much I had hurt her and how she couldn’t believe that I could be so cold. You know what, that really actually bothered me, I don’t ever purposely set out to upset someone, I even mentioned in the last blog that I knew I would get a lot of grief over the things I had said, but it was truly the only way for me to get it off my chest. I do want to say that the best way to not be a subject of my annoyance and a future focus of an annoyed rant is to refrain from doing anything that can be or even might be traced back to you, ( If some of you are as smart as you think you are you will take this as a warning) A really good example of this is if you are dating someone I know, do not text someone else that I know trying to flirt with her, just because it hasn’t came up yet doesn’t mean it wont. Girls talk a lot, and as much as I try to hide it I am very girly in many aspects. Another example, if you want information about me, ask me. Do not try and fish information out of others. News flash I know you are doing it because surprise, surprise people don’t enjoy being pumped for information. I do want to point out that as far as the second example is concerned I am talking to more than one person.
And now for the subject change, I do want to wish a happy fathers day to all of you who are fathers, I hope you have a good day and remember why we are so thankful as your children to have you in our lives. It has to be an amazing thing to be a father.

A Father’s Day Quote:

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
~Mark Twain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus adam, wall of text.

Anonymous said...

Sorry adam. It's Jason Flew. Dont want to seem rude and all. Just wanted to say hi earlier until i got emotional. Have a great day.