Thursday, June 15, 2006

We Interrupt This Program....

Hey,
Just wanted to let you all know that I have made it back to Kuwait... I spent the night in dallas last night... there were a couple of hiccups... including a new friend of mine getting arrested... more on that later... We rode from Dallas to Kuwait in a 34 year old 757... and it looked and behaved almost twice that age... we had a layover in budapest,Hungary... and they would not let us deplane... due to some political BS... needless to say... the smokers were not pleased... I will fill you all on more as soon as I am able.....
No riddle thistime as this is only an update.....

2 comments:

Mr. Brooks said...

Glad to see your update.

Anonymous said...

Wow ... ten days since you wrote something. Spiderman must have been busy saving someone. I do hope you had a good vacation. Stay safe. M.Duck