Thursday, January 26, 2006

Haunting Mistakes

And the world comes crashing down. Something is bothering RFG and I think that if my history was different he would be talking to me. I made a mistake a very long time ago that has quietly affected my life in different ways. I would go more into detail but I am much more fond of people thinking that I am as good as I try to be. Everyone makes mistakes some bigger than others. I am no different than anyone else. Although I do love to put on a show. The thing that bothers me is that now that a good friend of mine needs my help, he wont talk to me. And I think it is because of that one mistake. We have talked about it before and to him no one can do anything more low.
In lighter matters Iraq is experiencing a very wet rainy season our little Camp Scania is currently nothing more than a large mud puddle. Which just makes it so much fun to walk around at night. Can you feel the sarcasm dripping from my words? So this going to be short again because all I have done is sleep today. Although I have been dreaming about an Asian friend of mine alot recently... Haven't heard from her in a while I must be worried about her.

Random fact of the Day:
Everyone makes mistakes; the only thing that matters is that we learn from them so that we don't repeat them.
- James Brooks and I'm sure like a hundred others before me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!

We're back!! Ted called this morning and gave me instructions on how to get onto your blog from our E-mail. Wow!! that's so much easier - and it works!!

Has your birthday package arrived yet? By the way. Did you know that Chinese New Year is on your birthday this year?

We all make mistakes, because, as I said before, we are not perfect. No one is, although, some think they are. If you are sorry for your mistake, and have expressed it to your friend, then, remember that it is his loss if he won't forgive your mistake and talk about his problem with you.

Please let us know when your package arrives.

Lots of love

Gram & Gramps