Monday, November 14, 2005

Who's that girl

Okay so for like the past week or so I have noticed one of the very few females on post... She is gorgeous... Very pretty...I know that most of you Don't Know Actress' as I do... But this girl is a cross somewhere between Shannyn Sossamon and Rachel Leigh Cook... Two Actress' I happen to find absolutely enchanting...There is only a slight problem... I have only ever said like three words to her and well.. Lets just say that her expression after I stopped talking is similar to mine when I see someone run over something already dead. Oh and not to mention the fact I don't even know her name... Neither her first or last... I haven't ever seen her In DCU's... I usually see her right after she wakes up when she is having wicked awesome hair problems..The only reason I bring this up at all is because five minutes after I sat down on my computer she happened to sit down next to me... I have spent the past 15 minutes trying to not be that weird guy in kinkos at two in the morning you always catch staring at you from the corner of your eye... I'm failing.... Anyway this is all pointless because I'm spineless and not ever going to do more than steal a glance at her now and again. So I have been working my chicken arse off the past few days... No, really... Someone higher up has it in their mind that we should be actually earning our paychecks... Go figure... Saturday I spent the majority of the day rearranging our little pump area... (its freaking huge I'm being modest) and then yesterday and today I tore apart an actual pump piece by freaking piece. That darn thing was impossible but I finally fixed the problem... I did mechanical stuff (that's the uh technical term) and actually fixed something.... Who am I ? What have they done with the James you all knew and love??? So I just want to make a note..... Roswell is depressing. I told you I have been watching the entire series the past couple of days I have something like 5 episodes left and they are killing everyone... And not in cool mysterious ways but in lame mundane ways... Like with bullets from real live guns... Which I understand if you haven't spent the last week watching the show makes no sense but whatever.... Have you ever sat back and thought about yourself five... Ten years ago??? What you were thinking??? What were you worried about... What made you happy then? Is there anything that your doing right now that you would of never had even considered back then??? I've been thinking a lot about who I was when I was younger... If the young man I am now has lived up to my expectations of then... Honestly I don't know if I have met them... I mean I know I always wanted to be the good guy no matter what... And I always wanted to help those in need no matter what their situation or problem... I guess this all goes back to that thing I was talking about a couple of days ago... About Kindness and good intentions... I don't know. I'm Rambling... I'll give it more thought...

Random thought of the day.... Do you know why the Hero always fought the dragon before he freed the princess??? Because Losing the fight was never the risk it was losing that first kiss....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop being such a candy ass and talk to her. What is it going to hurt? Your enormous ego?