Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Five things you didn't know


So some friends of mine and my very beautiful girlfriend Helen have decided to blog everyday until the start of Vidcon, I know that it is highly unlikely that I am going to be able to make that type of commitment.

In fact I am convinced I wouldn't last a week let alone 29 days, so I have decided that when ever one of them brings up a topic that I have an opinion on or that tickles my fancy, I am going to write my own blog, Hooray for solidarity, or lazy idea thieving writers.

The topic that caught my idea today was written by the very beautiful Helen Abbott, I'm not biased, really. The girl is a fox. Her blog today was based on a youtube video by one of our friends Kayla.

I am now going to answer the same questions to the best of my ability!!!

Question 1. If you could go back in time and speak to your 15 year old self, what one thing would you say to yourself?
Wow, 15 years ago, I was a bit of a bastard child. I think I would tell the young twerp to avoid girls named after Greek mountains that resemble them in stature no matter what they are willing to do to get your attention.

I think I would also tell him to be a bit less of a jack ass to his mother, although I doubt I would listen. And to let her know that she should stick with the Wild ginger haired guy that her children adore, as she will eventually figure out she is his brand of heroine. (I should be shot for referencing my mother and her husband and Twilight in the same sentence.)

Question 2: If you had a boat what would you name it?

I think if I had a boat I would name it The Scarlett Delorean, referencing two things that have a solid influence on me to this day. Spider-Man (aka the Scarlett Spider)and Back to the Future.

Question 3: What was your best birthday ever
I think with out a doubt my best birthday ever was my thirtieth birthday. I was in England with the love of my life, and could not have asked for a better day.

Question 4:
In a film of your life what actor or actress would play you?
Helen suggested the British comedian James Corden, which I would obviously be happy with, though as Helen mentioned she talked about this very same subject on her show last week, I think I would be happy with Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen or Jack Black if James Corden was unavailable.

Question 5: Is there something you do that not many others know about, that would help them if they knew to do it?
Much like Helen this question confused me. I think they are asking if I do anything that helps me get by in life that others are unaware of that might help them. I think the thing I do most is watch, Adults, children, Men, women, animals, life happens with out waiting. If you aren't looking it might happen with out you.

Random Links:

As I mentioned a few of my friends are doing this blog everyday till VidCon thing, I don't have all of their links but here are a few that I am aware of. I think Karissa and Mary Kate might be vlogging on youtube everyday as well, check out their links leave them a comment, everyone loves comments.
Helen

Mary Kate

Karissa

Heather

If I didn't put your name in this list leave a comment and I will rectify it.

1 comment:

Helen Brooks said...

I love you so much. I loved reading a blog from you! Yay! Jonah Hill NOOOO. I have decided I am anti-Jonah Hill. By the way there is a video on Youtube where Jack Black and James Corden rap together. Random.