Monday, April 20, 2009

Vacation Countdown


AS it stands I will be on a plane leaving for Pennsylvania in nine hours and thirty two minutes. I can not wait... I am excited to spend time with Laurie, I am excited to not have to work for a week and I am excited situations like the following will be mostly avoided.

   So the other day a co-worker told me he was having a lot of problems and if he didn't check himself into Alcohol rehab he was going to be checked in. My first response to break the obvious solemn tone, was... "Damn man, that sucks... you want to grab a beer after work and talk about things?"  Was I ever a good person... its time for bed, I should end this. 
  
   This next weeks blogs will mostly all be posted via Iphone, so they will probably not be the most in depth unless I have a ridiculous amount of time... i hope you all have a great week!!! 

Random Fact: I'm bringing my passport, but i am not leaving the country... 

No comments: