Friday, February 13, 2009

There is Always Tomorrow ...


I spoke to my mother on the phone today and she was more or less annoyed that I haven't updated this in a week, the reason for the lack of updating is mostly just that I am exhausted, I have been working a lot this previous week. I am super excited about my guest that arrives tomorrow, Laurie is coming to spend a week with me. We are going to spend the first day and a half in Seattle. There is this Valentines day comedy shindig that we have tickets to on Saturday night and of course we are going to dinner, and then on Sunday my brother his wife and the two of us are going to spend the day doing touristy Seattle things... It should be a blast... I'm only a little nervous... grin... only a little. 

Random Fact:
Life is Freaking Amazing!!!!! 

No comments: