Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Out of season


Tomorrow morning I will be heading to to southern Washington for an all day seminar on equal employment opportunities, A drawn out day of classes on Sexual Harassment... The fun part of these classes is that I actually have to retain enough knowledge to later be able to repeat it to my associates. (not unlike a mother bird partially digests food and then regurgitates it back for its young.) Luckily I have suckered someone else into actually driving so all that I actually have to do is stay conscious. We can hope anyway.  I bid thee adieu.

Random Joke 30 days past it's seasonal expiration.
Communist Weather Expert
A Russian couple walks down a street in Moscow when the man feels a drop hit his nose.

"I think it's raining," he says to his wife.

"No, that feels like snow to me, dear," she replies.

Just then, a minor communist party official walks towards them.

"Let's not fight about it," the man says. "Let's ask Comrade Rudolph whether it's officially raining or snowing."

"It's raining, of course" Comrade Rudolph says and walks on.

But the woman insists, "I know that felt like snow."

To which the man quietly says, "Rudolph the Red knows rain, dear."

No comments: