Monday, December 29, 2008

Retail How I loathe you


It really isn't a secret that I hate my job. If it is a secret I am doing something wrong. The reason I bring this up is because even though I hate it, there are some moments that brighten my days. Take the previously mentioned car chase for example. Another thing that always brings a smile to my face is how I've rather quickly become the guy you go to if you have a question or a problem or a project that must be done. This morning 15 minutes after I was scheduled to leave one of our electronics associates came hollering my name from across the store. Their TV wall was broken and not displaying and they were freaking out. So I went over to electronics messed with a couple of the t.v.s discovered the problem and fixed it. If you are good at something you hate how good would you be at something you enjoy?

Random thought to ponder: 

If a turtle doesn't have a shell is he homeless or naked?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naked .
As Bu La`ia would say,
Im not homeless, Im just houseless.