Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Complete Collection


So a couple of months back I told you about these little Spider-Man figures that I had decided to collect. As of today I have the complete set. My friends are freaking awesome.  Laurie sent me the last figure as my Christmas present (it arrived today) and last week I received the third figure as my secret santa gift from NFI (a youtube collab channel that I occasionally post videos for.) Laurie deserves a post dedicated to her as she has become a large part of my life.  She is truly an amazing woman and I will tell you more about her in the future...
   Of course you know that now that the set is 100 percent complete I am 100 percent cooler... its simple math really.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to one and all. 

Random Fact... Some times things just work out! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thanks for the props! And yes, I do deserve it, lol. You make me so happy, and I have a feeling we will work. :)