Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Little Things


So while waiting for a phone call today I was playing Fable 2 and stumbled across this Quote:  "This is indigo of the rare montoya. You have crushed it's Flowers. Prepare to dye." The Actual quote from the movie is Hello. "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." the quote is from one of my all time favorite movies, The Princess Bride. coming across the quote was completely random but now I have to be sure to pay even more attention... This might be the greatest game ever... 
... You guys would have got that too right? I mean it isn't completely random. right?

 In random news did you know Michael Crichton died from Cancer complications yesterday??? No lie. 

Random Thought of the Day. 
Why do you put sweaters on your dog while he is inside your house and then take it off when they go out into the cold? 

No comments: